The iconic silhouette is almost pushing 40 years in the industry and it is still considered an all-time original. The Air Force 1 shoe, originally released in 1982, was designed by Bruce Kilgore. At the time, it was designed as a basketball performance shoe. While it still can be used as a basketball sneaker today, its legacy has extended well beyond the hardwood.
- Nike Air Force 1 '07
- Men's lifestyle low top sneakers
- Synthetic leather upper
- Perforated toe box for added ventilation
- Polyester textile tongue with lace-up closure and Nike branding
- Cushioned heel collar for added comfort
- Contrasting Nike Swoosh on the sides
- Nike Air branding on the heel
- Rubber midsole and outsole for durability and support
- Rubber outsole for traction and ultimate performance
- Color: Black/White
Nike Air Force 1 '07 Black
RETAIL PRICE: $90
PLEASE VIEW ALL IMAGES OF PRE-OWNED SNEAKERS FOR VISIBLE SIGNS OF WEAR BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.